LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Smile Like You Mean It.

I'm passive-agressive, I know it.
I haven't been posting because no one comments, few read.
I figured if no one would comment, i might as well not post.
Then i figured I needed this.
Yes, it's so bad, that i actually need something.
I've always prided myself (secretly) in not needing anything.
Then D made me freak out.
What happened (finally!) is we were texting. He seemed odd, and i asked why. He said that he did like me, but just as a friend. And, go fucking figure, he still liked my cuz A.
Bullet through my heart.
Not literally, obviously.

Lately (last 3 weeks? 2?) I've been a bitch and have been leading this guy on.
Imma tell him [soon] that i don't really like him.
All we did is snuggle a bit.
And text.
Alot.
I just don't have feelings for him.
I [almost] wish i did.

Today was bad (food wise) but the days before were good.
Real good.
No more driver's edd (classroom, i'll still have to drive with him...but not for like 2 weeks) so Imma get up early (9 a.m. is freakin' early when you don't sleep enough, just sayin') and go for a walk. I'm not sure how far. I may just do the long loop...3.5 miles...and then tomorrow night i'm doing this sandbag thing for like 4 1/2 hours...lots of lifting...i'm planning on skipping breakfast and just eating lunch...maybe get out of dinner? And i just got my friend M to agree to go with me (on the walk) so i definitely will not let myself get out of it :)

My body is so embaressing right now.
I'll post more, probably every day.
I don't care if no one reads these.

3 comments:

  1. I almost feel like it's pointless to post sometimes too. Like I would only have half of my followers (if that) read my posts. And then of course no one would comment. But I only skipped posting one day. I just had to type stuff to get it out. But the more I comment it seems like the more people read what I write/type and the more people comment on mine. I don't know. I also kinda depends on how commentable the post is. Sometime there's just nothing to say. Sometimes I just don't want to talk. But I usually try to walk 3 miles a day in the morning if it isn't too hot and there isn't anything going on. And 4 1/2 hours is a long time to sandbag... You will get very tired. You should probably have a little something before you start sandbagging though. That's a lot to have to do with no food for energy. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same about people not reading, it gets so frustrating when you spend ages ranting and nobody comments. Anyway good luck with the sandbagging, and did you egt the title of your post from The Killers' song? Because it's one of my alltime favourites (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i'm reading... :) don't worry about the fact that today (yesterday? ^^) didn't go too well food wise. it's just one day. it's not the end of the world.
    hope you're ok! :)

    ReplyDelete