LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Captain Of My Soul.

Ok, today's total is...

Breakfast:
1 cup coffee (2)
1 serving creamer (60)
1 peice of gum (5)

Lunch:
1 BBQ sandwhich (200ish)
1 lemon/raison bar thing (150?)
1 cup water (0)

Snacks:
4 cups water (0)
2 things you put in water to flavor it (20)

Dinner:
1 peice of surpreme pizza (270)
1 cup water (0)

Total: 727

Then again I may be off by a little, considering i don't know what the bar really was. It was really small, but it had this stuff on it...it FELT like it should be really fatining. And, today is what i need on the weekends. During school i have to eat like a ton, cause everyone else looks at me like i'm crazy when i don't. Then again, everyone else is super thin. Ugh.

I'm glad i drank alot of water today too...i don't drink enough of it. I think I'll also add 60 calories to the total, I'm going to eat a pudding cup before i go to bed. So that's like...787, again, not exactly.

I'm kinda in a good mood. But, the thought of weighing myself tomorrow for the first time in a couple of weeks is scary. I don't think I've gained to much. It's just- i barely ate for a few days and lost five pounds. Then i started eating alot...and now I'm kinda worried. But my clothes fit about the same, so that's a good sign...right? Who knows.
My goal is to only have the coffee and creamer for breakfast tomorrow (60) so it should help. But dinner sucks because my family is a sports family- meaning we make pizza most nights...like tonight.

Oh wellz.

"It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate:

I am the captain of my soul."
                                          From Invictus by William Ernest Henley

No comments:

Post a Comment