LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Embaressed.

I feel so embaressed tellin' you all this. I am 135.6 pounds. Yeah, frick. I saw that and was like, "WHAT THE CRAP!" I mean, i thought i was MAYBE...MAYBE 134....and that was pushing it. But 135.6! That's crazy! Ugh. I'm so mad right now. For breakfast I'm having two cups of coffee with 1 serving creamer...so that's 60 calories.

Luch, I'm goona check what we have...Hot Ham & Cheese Sandwich, Glazed Carrots, Fruit, Milk.
Crap, obviously i wouldn't eat the sandwhich, but i just looked up the glazed carrots...it's like 200 calories per cup! And I'd cut out on the milk (who needs and extra 110 calories?)

I don't know what I'll do. Luckily i have Bball practice today...that should help...expecially since our game for tomorrow got cancelled, so it should be a really tough one.

Other than the late start, today already sucks, and it's only 8:54 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment