LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Unofficial Total.

No school= already a better day.

Breakfast:
1 cup coffee (0)
1/2 serving of creamer (30)

Lunch:
1 chicken breast (100)
1 1/3 cup {2 servings} string beans or whatever (70)

Total: 200

And water. I'm going to have tons of that. My plan is to possibly have some more beans for a snack if i get really hungry, but I'll try not to. And dinner? I have no idea, probably something totally fatting...my family sure likes that ):

BUT the highlight is that i would have had 30 more calories and 1 more cup of coffee if my mom had drank all of it. So, that DID help me...plus I might have some gum later on. 5 calories per peice? That's not too bad :)

Oh! But the bad thing about no school is that then no practice...so i did do 50 sit ups (7?) and I'm going to try to go to the gym and bike like 10 miles (360)

No comments:

Post a Comment