LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

NewMe.

I have issues, I'll be the first to admit it. And I don't know how to get rid of them.

I've started a ton of blogs and websites, but this one I'll stick with.

My goal is to post a couple times a week, maybe a day. I'll post when i feel like it, which probably means a ton for a few days, and then one every couple of days. Be prepared.

I'm not exactly anorexic...to the FULL extent...but i show many simarlities with people with it. I control what i eat, i think about calories and fat every third second...yeah...and I'm kinda phyco about it. I tend to write down what i eat, which I probably will on here.

I'm 13, almost 14. I'm in just about every sport, every activity. I have friends, not a ton, but i do have some. I'm not very smart tho, I'm not like STUPID or anything, just...my grades are all B's basically.

I read a ton of people's blogs, and I hope that they will follow me also.

"All I wanted was someone that I wasn't desperate to impress." I got that off of someones blog. I believe in it completely.

I wanna lose weight more than anything, but being in sports and having to eat so much that i don't faint...well it's hard. I'm about 134 pounds. Depends on the day.

Music has gotten me through alot of crap, and I don't know what I'd do without it. I'll most likely post lyrics also. I don't know.

If you're confused on any of this, well, sorry. Just stick with me, while i attempt to make sence of my messed up life.

No comments:

Post a Comment