LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

All I Can Breathe Is Your Air.

Haha, wanna know something SUPER sad? I thought i should run a bit today...just got done...did 2 1/2 laps before quitting. This is why I'm a chub.

My intake:
cough drops (0)

OMGOSH!!!! I JUST LOOKED UP COUGH DROPS AND THEY'RE 15 CAL. PER ONE! I had like 5 today! That's like...75 cal.! Oh, my gosh. I'm really mad now.

Ugh, I might as well finish my intake. I had chicken fried steak (200ish) and two diet cokes (0).

And, I'll have one popsicle, because I'm hungry. So, I'll be at around 300, which was my goal, but I'm still mad. Remind me not to be so stupid. Ugh. I'm like really mad right now. Like, I can't even explain it. That's like how much i burned. Not worth it, at all.

1 comment:

  1. At about 130 pounds you need more than 1,600 calories to keep your weight at the same. If you burned around 300 calories and ate about 300 then your net is at zero. I'm really hard on myself too but you should be proud of your day, even if you wanted to be in the negative you still a great job. Try to cut yourself some slack sometimes! Keep it up girl. xo

    ReplyDelete