LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

Super Duper Nothing.

Got my hair highlighted for the first time. It was pretty funny. My mom was going through the bathroom and saw this old kit from literally 8 years ago. I've been wanting to for awhile now, so we tried it.

It's very suttle. No one will notice except me and my mom probably. I'm ok with that. I hate streaks on people. It looks tacky.

Oh, P.S. I have really long blonde hair.

No school today. Snow...again.

Not counting, but still watchin' it.

I'm leaving Sun. at 7:45A.M. for state FCCLA. I might post before that. I don't know.

I have reasons for not posting. I don't really wanna think about them right now tho. I'll tell ya when i can.

1 comment:

  1. Post when you want to, when you can. This blog is about YOU, it's not about putting on a show for any of us. Anybody who disagrees with that needs to suck it.

    Yay for the highlights! They're probably so subtle because the mix was so old. That's ok though, they still turned out nice and it's better for your hair. I used year-old bleach once, lol it was crazy but so pretty!

    I'm not going to tell you to "be strong" or "think thin" or anything, because only you know what you need right now girl. Instead, I'll be over here praying that you're happy and having good days! <3

    ReplyDelete