LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

All In.

I think i drank like 7 of the 16.9 fl of water, not my goal, but kind of close.

Worked out 400 cal, again not goal.

Ate...alot. No meals tho, just tons of cookies...all day.

Conquered myself tho. I mean, I wanted to binge, thinking about the day, but i didn't. I didn't allow to eat cereal (my worst binge food) so i AM proud of that.

Thank you so much Thin Is Everything. You're last comment, about wanting to cry about hearing about what my mom said, made me think of things differently. You're right. I guess i always thought that i needed to be mad to do good, but i don't. I just need to do it. I don't know. Thanks tho.

1 comment:

  1. That's great you didn't binge :)
    A ate a lot off cookies today too, but at least you exercised some of it off :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete