LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'll Stand By You.

Got a sun burn at track, funny because we all thought it was goona get rained out.
Got 4th in hurdles and long jump, altho long jump was pretty bad.
Got 2nd in the medly.
Ok with today, i guess.

Intake:
1 granola bar (90)
1 jello (10)
1 banana (110)
1/2 serving small potato oles (150ish)
1 oreo (50)

Total: 410

Yes, the oreo was terrible, but i REALLY wanted chocolate. And the oles i had to have because we went to taco johns after the meet and i had to order something. I couldn't think of anything with less calories/no meat. BUT I managed to give half away :)
I felt terrible this morning (on the way to the meet) and just wanted to die. Ok, exageration, maybe... BUT i found out i got my period when i got there...(good thing I'm always prepared)...and that was probably why.
I'm also really hoping that's why i still weigh so much...and look so bloated.

No comments:

Post a Comment