LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm A Creep.

Fishsticks and Tatertots. Why oh why were you served at lunch? Ok, i could i have lived with eating a ton of you, whatever. Stupid delicious smores pie thing. Why did we get to eat you? Ugh. I don't know what my intake was. Like i said, a ton of fishsticks and tatertots. I ate some because i figured i rarely eat the meal (always meat) and so i should eat some. It was yummy, but way to much. Then, afterwards another class gave us this absolutely amazing smore thing that just blew my mind. I have a gigantic sweet tooth, and these were just fantatic. Honestly top 5 things every eaten, and i've eaten alot of food.

I'm sure I gained, so I'll have 5x16.9 fl of water before bed, and i just drank a diet coke. I hope I don't gain more than a few ounces. I'll check before I shower later and then tell ya. It's usually atleast a pound down from that.

And I decided against ABC diet. I feel like i can just set my own goals? Thank you to everyone, and yes, there were like 5 or 6 people who continue to comment. You make my day :)

1 comment:

  1. I have a huge sweet tooth too, but don't worry, if you have gained you can loose it again :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete