LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, April 8, 2011

I Know My Heart, And It Won't Ever Change.

Intake: ALOT.
Ok, I think under 1000, but still.
Weight: 131.4 [-3.6]
How the crap do i lose 3.6 pounds in one day?
I don't get it.
I'm happy, but still.
...
Tomorrow I'll have a gain, I'm sure.
Why? I ate a ton. Lunch and breakfast together were def. under 500, but dinner was probably like 400ish...so i'm probably 900ish. We went to this buffet...and i tend to eat alot at them ):
Oh, and tomorrow we're going to another one for my late bday party. D,S,and A are invited.

A and I were just texting, and we're goona stay in shape in the summer. I was already going to try, but now i have a running buddy. We're goona just run for like a certain amount of min every day or whatever. We're not sure yet how long. We're goona wait untill track is almost over to figure that out. I have more i could say on track, but i don't feel like typing. Maybe tonight? Doubt it. Oh, and I hope to run in the mornings too. I wanna run the long loop (3.5 mile) kinda earlish, and then do whatever all day, and then run at night with her. She doesn't wanna run in the mornings. I understand.
...
I'm goona work out tomorrow before we go. I think I'll wake up at 9, go at 9:30, be done by 11:30. I'm going for 600 burned, because I know I'll need it for dinner tomorrow. I think I'll skip lunch...just to be safe...and eat like 100ish for lunch. I don't know.
...
My face is burned from yesterday ):
Sorry this post is random and long. I'm tired...like alwayz.

No comments:

Post a Comment