LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Was Born To Tell You I Love You.

Weight: ?

I haven't weighed in for awhile, just couldn't. I will on Fri. tho. I hope I'm at like 130ish, I'm goona push myself.

Today I've done amazing, I'm at about 100-130ish. But I know I burned it in the stupid freezing practice. I love rain, but not when it's cold too.

We have a dance on Fri, that's why I'm trying so hard. D.S. is my date :) Haha, C (a friend of his and mine) is goona text my cousin A and say she needs dance lessons from me. Haha, i suck at dancing, but it'll be funny, kinda mean, but hey, she says she doesn't care, so we'll see.

I ate SOOOO much over Easter...and even before that. My pants are digustingly tight...even the loose ones. My mom made BQ's, but i think I'll throw mine out and eat a granola bar or something later. I'd really like to be at about 200 cals today, and then tomorrow at like 300, and then as little as possible one Thurs. (we have a track meet that BETTER not get cancelled)

I wanna thank you for your amazing comments. Honestly, it's incredible how much i care about some of you. You guys' thoughts are so similar to mine, it's almost scary. Good scary tho. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment