LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

FFUUDDGGEE.

I was sooo mad last night. After coming home from CCD i decided to weigh myself. I knew I'd be alot...but i figure at the MOST 136. It was 138.4. The highest i have ever been.

I wanted to freak out but i didn't.

This morning it was 135. Down some...but still pathedically pathedic.

Why am I so fat?

Cause i eat so much.

I'm going to stop that today (eating so much)

And I'm going to run fast and jump far.

And just pray the meet doesn't get cancelled.

2 comments:

  1. Honey, it was just food weight, don't worry!! And most of us weigh more at the end of the day anyway, it happens to the best, don't beat yourself up!

    Why would the meet get cancelled? Weather? Shee-it, I'll be praying for you that it doesn't!

    Stay positive lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, weighing at night is so risky! Last night I was like, oh, I'm actually low. So I ate a few nilla wafers. hmm. Sending you skinnies doll

    ReplyDelete