LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Don't Belong Here.

Dang! Haha, i got on and BAM! TWO new followers! Haha, thanks! I never thought ANYONE would wanna read what's in this little messed up brain of mine.

Ok, done with being happy. Valentine's Day is my least favorite holiday. (Is it a holiday?) I don't know why, i just hate it. I spent the day binging because of how much i hate it...and i don't care. Today isn't goona be great, my stomach's getting back in the swing of things. So far:

Breakfast:
1 cup coffee (0)
1/2 serving creamer (30)
1 cookie (170?)

Lunch:
1 cup lettuce (7)
3/4 serving canned peaches (70ish)
Glazed carrots...LOTS (200ish)

Snack:
1 granola bar (100)

Total: 577

Yeah, i know. Again, my stomach just isn't used to it. Pathedic? I'm still hungry. I figure I'll eat another snack before the bball game and then have popcorn (100) for dinner with 1 or 2 diet cokes. My total should be around 800 for today because i got a mini hershey thing at school and ate it cause everyone else was eating theirs. Again, pathedic.

My Plan: eat atleast 100 less tomorrow (should be easy, i will NOT eat breakfast, only coffee). After that? I have no idea. My mind's in a lot of different places right now, and i just- don't know. I might post tonight, might not. I'll try, but i don't know when I'll get back from my game.

Oh, and i hope you all had a better Valentine's Day then i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment