LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, February 18, 2011

Just One Look And You're Seein' Double.

I'm sorry. I've been puttin' off writing untill i absolutely couldn't anymore. I just don't feel good...physically/emotionally. Physically i'm hungry but still manage to have a horrible stomache ache. Emotionally...i'm just drained. I feel like i'm doing so much for everyone- i just don't have any time to breathe. Even when i do, it's just not enough.

Breakfast:
2 oreos (140)
1 cup coffee (0)

Lunch:
1 breadstick (100ish)
1 serving canned pinaple (60ish)
Tons and tons of carrots (0)

Dinner:
2 diet cokes (0)
4 suckers (100) [25 per 1]
1 popcorn (100)

Yesterday's Total: 500

Breakfast:
2 oreos (140)
1 cup coffee (0)
1 peice of toast with peanut butter (160ish)

Lunch:
1 cup turkey noodle soup (200)
Tons of carrots (0)
1 serving canned pinapple (60ish)

Snack:
1 small pear (80)

Dinner:
1 BBQ sandwich (150ish)

Today's Total: 790

Yeah, i know today was bad, but i am semi proud of myself in one way. The caf. was serving these AMAZING PB&J sanwiches, and i took one. I know, stupid, stupid, stupid. Luckliy, they were packaged. Right when i started to open mine to eat i "glanced" at the nutrition info. Just guess how many calories.

320. For a SANDWICH! A SMALL ONE TOO! I know, good thing i looked, cause then i didn't eat it. The sad, but kinda of funny thing is is that 2 of my friends went up and got SECOND sandwhiches, that's 640 calories...not including the soup which was 200 (I didn't know, but i really did love it) which would be 840 all together. That's more than i ate all day yesterday and today (so far) for just lunch. I wanted to tell them, i really did, but i knew they'd make some comment about me not eating enough (which is crap, lately all i do is eat).

I was proud of that, but now I'm really hungry. Imma go and check what semi low calories foods are upstairs.

Haha, goodness I'm so unintelligent. So, i was looking for food and i'm like BAM! why not some yummy Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal. So i made it. Thinking it would fill me up even better if i added more water than i usually do, i added a bit more. 5 sec. before it's supposed to be done i look a it and some of it's overflowing. Smart, right? Haha. Oh well, took off some cals. i bet. Pathedic day, really.

960.

No comments:

Post a Comment