LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Time To Shine.

Weighed myself this morning after getting back. Guess what? I'm 133.9! Haha, i like SKIPPED 134! I'm REALLY happy about that! But, I've already started eating like a pig...haha, period. I tend to eat EVERYTHING when I have mine.

Thurs. Total = about 780.
Not too bad considering i was out of town at a basketball game where all my friends eat a TON.

Yesterday's total= about 520. Heck yeah! Haha. I 'm REALLY happy about that because i even stayed at my friend's house, and i didn't eat. :)

Today...will be a bad eating one.

Breakfast:
1 cookie (180) [I ate the cookie because i was really happy with myself, and i REALLY wanted that cookie!]
1 cup coffee (0)
1/2 serving creamer (30)

Lunch:
1 corn dog (220)

Total: 430

Ouch. I know, horrible. Plus I'm goona probably eat a 100 calorie chewy bar for a snack OR an apple, i'm not sure yet. Dinner will be popcorn because I'll be at a basketball game, and i don't know what is healthier. Plus diet coke, of course. Honest, this won't be TOO bad, because of the games. Yes, i shouldn't eat any snack, but I'll make up for it with running.

Oh! And i think the reason i lost weight was because of the game on Thurs. and then practice yesterday, not that it was hard. If only i could only eat 500 cals. a day, man would i lose weight fast. I would try, but I wanna make sure to have plenty of energy for the games. This is my time to shine. I can't mess these games up.

My goal: No higher than 700 cal. tonight. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment