LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm Only Human.

So...today was amazing. Seriously. I had a diet coke for breakfast (already told ya THAT story) and then for lunch I just had 16.9 fl of water...later on i got a little hungry so INSTEAD of actually eating, i put this drink mix (10) into another 16.9 fl of water.

Better yet? When my mom got home she was yellin at me about how all i did today and yesterday was sit at home, eat, and watch TV, and i REALY wanted to yell that i hadn't even eaten all day, but i didn't. So, after like an hour, just to piss her off, i decided to go shoot some hoops. Haha, EVEN better? She had to drive me. (can't drive yet).

I was there for almost an hour...so i know i shed more than 10 calories. I was in a great mood until i found out we're eating this Swiss Steak. Looked up the calories...and it ranges from 250-350 per serving. I'm hoping to get by with a smallish serving...but i dout it. I'll probably have two medium ones. If i DO get by with a small one then I'll eat a frozen apple sauce(REALLY good) before bed (100).

I don't know, I'll check in after dinner to tell ya how it went and give ya todays total

"You disappear with all your good intentions
And all I am is all I could not mention
Like who will bring me flowers when it's over
And who will give me comfort when it's cold"

                               from Flowers For A Ghost by Thriving Ivory


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment