LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tell Me I'm A Wreck.

Ugh. Yeah, today sucked. Actually, it was great, untill the dang cookies were done. I didn't even attempt to count how many I had.

I'm goona start weighin' in every morning, i just feel better knowin' how much i gain after my stupid binges.

I'm getting really frusterated. Apparently my mom doesn't have to work which = no attmept SeaWater flush or whatever. And a doutful fast. I don't even think I'll try to fast. I don't know.

As you can tell, my day wasn't so hot. Apparently i have a D+ in Math. I know, I'm a retard. I can't believe i have that. I'm on the dink list. Basically means I'm stupid. I feel stupid. I feel worthless. I am worthless.

2 comments:

  1. youre not worthless, dear. youre having a bad day, and we all have those. i know ive had my share. please stay strong, and if you need help in math i can help. :D im a math geek. haha. good luck with your mother at home, im going to try to pretend to sleep most of the day so she just thinks im lazy rather than not eating. haha. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, cookies...too tempting! just remember, you can always do some sort of exercise to burn them off.

    just FYI, i really really really don't recommend doing the salt water flush thing with table salt. it just doesnt work, the only thing that does is sea salt. idk why, just not as rough or something, so you end up drinking this horrible concoction for no reason. :-/ but you can try to get your mom to buy some - keep pointing out the health effects of sea vs table salt, maybe that'll help?

    and hey. don't worry too much about your binges, we all have them! <3

    ReplyDelete