LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, February 11, 2011

You're Goona Catch A Cold, From The Ice Inside Your Soul.

Hey. Today i ate a ton, and I knew i shouldn't have eaten so much.I just REALLY didn't wanna get sick at practice. That's my excuse anywayz.

Breakfast:
Strinch cheese (70)
Tiny powdered cookie (50?)

Lunch:
Chicken patty with bun (200)
1 peice white bread (100)
1 tbs. peanut butter (90)
1 serving french fries (170)

Snack:
1 serving V8 (50)

Dinner
1 popcorn (100)
1 diet coke (0)

Snack:
1 small apple (60)

Total: 890

Oh my goodness. Disgusting, right? I guess it COULD have been worse...sorta. I almost had some ice cream instead of the apple. Oh well, we had a hard practice, so i'm sure i burned off alot. Weighin' in tomorrow. I am so nervous. Oh! And the jeans i wore today? Looser, by far. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment