LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

So Baby Keep My Heart Beat-Beat-Beating.

Hey! Ok, i DID weigh myself. i am 131. i know, NOT 130. I was kinda mad. So i ate an oatmeal packet (130) that i don't even like. Oh, and i had a cup of coffee, of course. Honestly, i'm mad at myself for not getting any farther, but I'm not giving up. My highest weight was 137, and i am 6 pounds from that, and i AM extremely happy about that. Today I'm just going to be careful of what i eat, and i don't have an amount. And tomorrow I'll...I'm not sure. Haha. I'll figure it out today, how much i should eat. I really wanna be 130.9 atleast by the end of this weekend, but i dout i will be. Weekends are really hard for me.

I'm leaving for wrestling tourney today...I'm kinda worried about eating. I really don't wanna mess up the progress I've already made. I bettter go and get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment