LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Perfect In Weakness.

Hey! I'm goona probably make this quick. Depends on how bad it is. Let's see.

Breakfast:
Oatmeal (130)

Lunch:
Popcorn (100)
Bar (150?)

Dinner:
Grilled Chicken with bun (250?)

Total: 630

DANG. Haha, very good, indeed. I honestly didn't even really try. I mean, I was goona shoot for super low today, but first my cousin A was hangin' with me at the wrestling tourney and she wanted food, so I'm like, "sure." and i WAS kinda hungry, so i got popcorn. But she wanted a bar and I didn't want her to think anything so i got one too. A few hours later i was REALLY hungry. Like, stomache pains and everything. I could HEAR my stomache. Somehow i managed to wait untill dinner. Which we went out to eat with some other family members. I somehow only ate a grilled chicken with bun and no one really questioned me. My mom made a comment about how i should eat some of her cheese balls, but i said I was full. I hate lying.

And diet coke. Goodness, i need to cut back. On the way to the tourney i had a can (12 fl.) then i got there and had a bottle (20fl.) and then for dinner i had another bottle (20 fl.) dang. And 52 fl. is like 1 liter and 20 fl. which is more than half another liter. My cousin thinks my blood is half diet coke and laughed at me for drinking it all. I made the comment it had no calories...she stopped drinking her Mountain Dew after that :)

Actually, she really frusterates me. The reason why is because she's basically perfect. Ok, no she's not, but she's AMAZING at basketball, i'm serious. She's a freshman and she's high scorer in Varsity. Yeah. And guys like her for some reason? I never got that. She's extremely cocky (she DOES have a reason to be) and she is actually bigger than me. I know, i sound horrible. But she eats ALOT, and is a tightish 7. I'm a pretty loose 7 now. Not much difference, but still. I don't know, she just gets to me. I don't really wanna talk about her right now.

I think Imma have an apple before going to be (100ish) because i feel like one. Haha. I'm not really hungry but i feel like the juice from it. I'm goona start weighing daily again, i like it. I'm curious for tomorrow tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment