LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Short.

Ok. I gotta hurry. I need to shower and still have some homework to do before bed...so I'm just goona write this all quickly. Woke up, weighed myself, 135.1...angry about that. I thought i was 134ish...I'll work harder.

Breakfast:
Braided bread (150-200?)

Lunch:
Ham and Cheese Sandwhich (250ish)
Canned peaches (80?)
1 cup Jello (80)
1/2 milk carton (50)


Snack: 4 peices of gum (20, 5 each)

Dinner:
7 tatertots (100?)
3 or 4 (50?0

Total: 830

Obviously i'm not sure on some. I looked a few up and got like 3 answers...so i just went for the average. Not bad considering my school makes me eat alot...seriously. Oh, and i'll add 10 to that because i'm goona eat a jello before i go (one of those like cup ones...there really IS 10 cals, i checked)

Haha, and i had a late start today...so my mom made this braided bread and it was AMAZING. Guess what made me feel amazing? My mom said how much i took was a baby's bite. Actually i took like a cup of it (guess) and it was incredible. I'm amazed i didn't eat the rest.

Imma try to cut back on water and gum...oh, and gum. But, gum helps...so I'll go for 3 peices instead of 4...better. I'll be on MAYBE tomorrow night (bball game.) I'm excited. I REALLY need to get some exercise. I haven't had practice for 8 days...usually i have it 4 days a week...and it REALLY helps my weight. Man, I hope i lost some.

2 comments:

  1. i can't believe you're only 13! you seem much more mature for your age. :)
    love your blog!
    good luck in reaching your goals.

    -xe♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. A mature person accepts both his/ her strengths and shortcomings.

    Good luck finding life.

    ReplyDelete