LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

New Plan.

Ok. So this weekend has been absolutely horrible. But that's ok. Haha, seriously. For now on i am ONLY eating 500 cal. a day. Say i got over 50, that means the next day i get 450. How I'll do it? I'll have PLAIN coffee for breakfast, every morning. (I know, I know, i don't really like it, but 0 cals.? I have to!) And I'll eat like ONLY fruit and vegs. for lunch.

And no, I am NOT anorexic. This post may make it look like i am, but I'm not.

I'm going to weigh myself on Sat. morning. If I'm not down to 130...I don't know what I'll do. But, if i AM, I'll take a REALLY long bath with this confetti stuff in it. I've had it forever, just never knew when to use it.

Oh! And late start today. For the record my time is messed up. It's two hours earlier than it says it is. Haha, just sayin.

1 comment:

  1. you can do it girlie, i haven't eaten anything yet today & it's 4:00, wish me luck...

    ReplyDelete