LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

All Or Nothin'

Intake? Not sure. I'm doing pretty good, I know that, I'm just not sure exactly, and i'm too lazy to count.

Boys are so....confusing? Haha, ok well L was defiently flirting today...but then he just stopped and didn't talk to me. And then DS and i weren't really talking that much today...and like 5 min ago we were messaging on Facebook and he kept saying how he thinks he likes me and wants to go for me if i want it. But he said to make sure I'm conforatable. He agreed to remain friends for awhile. Honestly? I'm not ready for a relationship. I'm just hoping we'll remain close throught track season and still talk in the summer (I won't see him very much) and maybe have something next year? I don't know.

Short post. I'll update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment