LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

We Won't Stop.

Hi. I couldn't get on the computer untill yesterday, and i was too busy catching up on your guys' posts to write my own. Ha.
Things are going great. Ok, first weight wise. This morning i was 130.4. That's not great, i know, but I'm happy about it. Why? I haven't been counting calories. I know. Ok, i'm still cutting back, but just not counting. Like...i'm eating the same (or about?) but I'm not obsessing as much. I'm really loving it.
School wise: I'm doing better. Every night (for the past two, haha) I've been spending an hour on it. My papers are getting better too, and i just feel alot better about that.
Love life(ha): not sure. It's ok tho, DS is just as confused as i am.
I'm having a short post right now...because i'm not sure what to say. I feel like everything is slowly falling into place. Crap, i bet i just jinzed it (however you spell it).

3 comments:

  1. It's jinxed, and I bet you haven't :)

    I love that feeling of everything falling into place.
    130.4 is great, keep it up lovely :)

    Xx. Lillie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick, knock on wood! :)

    Isn't that weight down from your last posted one? I'd say that's pretty awesome!! Especially as you aren't counting, which probably also relieves some stress!

    You're doing so great, proud of you dear! Stay strong hun! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again darling! I received the Versatile Blogger Award, now I'm bestowing it upon you. Check out my post from today for the rules!

    I think you're absolutely wonderful and I love reading your posts! Keep up all your hard work love, it'll pay off in the end! <3

    ReplyDelete