LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wind And Mercy.

Intake:
1 Granola bar (90)
Little More Than A Cup Of Lettuce (10)
2 Saltine Crackers (24)
1 Tablespoon Peanutbutter (90)
1/3 Serving tuna (33)
1 peice whole wheat bread (70)

Total: 317

Under my limit, which is good. I'm debating whether or not to start the ABC died tomorrow. Should I? I'm not sure. Oh, and before I took a shower and weighed myself. After two 16.9 fl. of water, i was 131.8, which made me jump for joy. Ha.

I'll just say thanks to the ones that have been commenting alot. It really means so much to me, and I apoligize for not always doing the same. But, don't get me wrong, i do read your blogs, everytime i post, actually :)

Well I'm happy with today, but again, should i start the ABC? Tomorrow would be a good day...but I'm not sure. I'd really like to just continue what I'm doing.

Oh, and the peanut butter wasn't quite as dumb as it seemed. I mean, i eat carrots (-calories) every day, and my friends were commenting about not eating anything but carrots and salad, so i grabbed a little cuplet thing of peanut butter. I think that I'll do that for now on, because it made me eat more carrots (get fuller) while shuting them up...haha, it was really yummy. I kind of love peanut butter. :)

3 comments:

  1. sorry i haven't commented in awhile darling! it sounds like you're doing absolutely wonderful, keep up the great work!!

    the abc is super-hard, but i'm sure you can do it! remember also, if you miss a day on it, you can just switch it out with another day and be ok.

    love ya and good luck with the abc love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. peanut butter is my weakness too! its just too good but keep up the good work. you sound really strong and happy today so hold on to that! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea with the carrots and peanut butter, I'm glad that satisfied your friends too :)

    Good luck with the ABC <3

    ReplyDelete