LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Here She Starts Today.

Ello. I'm worried i might have mess up today. I had an apple. No laughing, but i might have ruined it. Let's see.

Intake:
1 suck (20?)
1 cup lettuce (7)
1/4 orange (30?)
1 diet coke (0)
1 small apple (77)

Total: 134.

Ok, haha, i guess i didn't mess it up. I'm actually really happy right now :). AND my mom just asked me that since she's putting chicken patties in, and would I like for her to put fish sticks in for me? I told her that i would just have a salad. And she didn't like give me a talk about what to eat and stuff. Haha, this is a first. :)

I'm just going to have a salsa salad (just lettuce and salsa) because at the very most i'd get to 50 cal. and that would only be if i eat a ton. Maybe i can even have jello (10) later?

I like these options :)

2 comments:

  1. You didn't mess it up at all! You're doing wonderfully :)

    Xx. Lillie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job today! Take these positive feelings and continue your hard work through tomorrow! The more you succeed, the less you'll give in to temptations to binge! xo

    ReplyDelete