LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'll Take The Sunlight With Me.

You girls are SOOOOOOOOOO nice! Haha, you know who you are! :) And I think I'd have to buy a box...but I'm seriously considering that :)

Ok...so A is leaving for the Spanish trip (a ton of people taking spanish get to go to Spain for 11 days...hopefully me next year!) so i decided to eat in front of her. But, somehow the disgusting looking food was actually... good? To bad i realized how high in calorie it was...oops.

Breakfast:
1 granola bar (90)
1 cup coffee (0)

Snack:
Candies(50?)

Lunch:
Weird squared pizza thing (300?)

Snack:
1 diet coke

Total: 440.

Again, oops. Haha, i was honestly going to eat only 1/2 of it...but then everyone had two whole ones...and A had 3! Yes, 3! But, she gave up eating in-between meals for lent (even though she isn't Catholic...) and so she was hungry. Haha...

And the candies? Well i was out of gum...and i have to chew on something, hehe, and so i just chewed on these candies. They were good, but made me really hungry, hence the pizza. I know, no more candies.

I'm in a good mood. Again, not a great total, but whatever. I find it even weirder considering i weighed 135.1 this morning. Which is totally unacceptable, i know. I'm just goona slowly go back to the 300 cal...but i'm not sure when. Track, remember? (Haha, PolyAnna:) Turns out i'm just goona be running with this stud girl and boy for the rest of this week...and some of next. (It's ok, no one expects me to keep up with them, haha).

I have more to say (don't I always?) but i'm goona find something interesting to do (yeah right, I'll probably just mess around) untill dinner. Which is...60 per one. Ouch. Maybe i'll have a peice of bread with it. I dout i can get out of eating them. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment