LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Know How You Hate To Hear Me Pound.

Ok. I have a lot to write. Please, bear with me.
I stayed at A's house cause my family was gone for state wrestling (AAU) andi had the track meet and couldn't go. I got 7th in long jump (which is amazing, but sadly only the top 6 get medals ): )

DS and i had some pretty intense convos. I even admited about wanting to be perfect. I told him how i knew it was impossible, but i just want it soo much. He told me that he could see me becoming close. I laughed and told him yeah right, but that made me feel nice :)

Food: Ugh. My cousin has a ton of amazing food...and i ate a lot of it. A LOT. Ok, then i decided to eat healthy, and my body feels fat. I haven't weighed in for a few days...and i won't. I won't untill i can control myself, which will start tomorrow. Speaking of that...

I have this plan, i know, but hear me out. If i go over 299 cal. tomorrow, i will start the ABC diet. I have never done something like that, but i will. Why? I'm not sure. Ha. I was reading OliviaLee's Group Liquid post, and something clicked. I have to do this, i'm soo sick of looking the way i do. And I can do it. I know I can. I just need motivation. And I'm going to get some...somehow?

I don't know, but i gotta figure that out. Picture day is tomorrow (Track) and this is the LAST year I'm looking like a chub. I promise you that.

2 comments:

  1. Love the plan. You are so sweet. I would liquid fast tomorrow if I had the energy. Maybe saturday? love you girl, stay strong. remember what you are doing this for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great plan, you will be back in control in no time :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete