LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

He Might Just Fall In Love With Her.

Sorry I've been gone. I had some major binge days, but I'm ok with it. I stopped, but still. I like that days when i can eat and not freak out. I feel normal. :)

Breakfast:
1 oatmeal (130)
1 cup coffee (0)

Lunch:
2 cups lettuce (14)
1 serving Mandarin Oranges (60ish)

Dinner:
1 peice cheese pizza (230)

Total: 434.

Weight: 132.7

Plus i had track...which kind of sucked. Before i left for the pep band thing i was 130.9. I really wanna get back to that. And i think i will by tomorrow. I hope I will.
Relationships wise? I don't know. Remember when i went on and on about L? I'm confused by him. He hasn't talked to me 1-on-1 since then.
Plus DS might go for me. Let me explain. I had this major thing for this guy two years ago. I mean, MAJOR. Well i told A about him and she went on and on about how i'm too good for him. She went for him like 6 months later, and they had a thing for 3 months, and then dated for another 4 or 5. Well, she was really horrible to him, and we've always kind of been friends. Not close friends, but friends. We've been emailing on Facebook a bunch of times every day for like a week, and he said he kind of likes me. He just doesn't know how'd it work because of A. It's all super complicated. But honestly? DS makes me feel different. Don't get me wrong, i still have a thing for L, but DS...i don't know. I guess he just...UUUUUUUGH...I don't know how to explain it.

I'll inform you when anything changes. I'm really tired and have a ton of homework to do. I'll write tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment