LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tell Me What To Do.

I need to hurry.

Dinner:
1 huge serving of chicken fried rice (150ish?)

Snack:
1 rootbeer float (130ish)

Total: 280

280+104= 384.

Not as great as it should have been. I wouldn't have had that float if we didn't have this party thing AGAIN and everyone took them. I couldn't not. They'd question me. I'm sick of questions.

Weight: 131.6 [-1.9]

I know, i forgot to post my weight earlier. I honestly forgot. I need to go to bed. I have so much work to catch up on.
I'm goona go to the gym tomorrow. I'm hoping to burn around 400 cals....and i know i can eat under that because the lunch their serving (some weird potatoe thing) i hate. Everyone knows I hate it. No one will question me. Thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment