LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

I Wear My Sunglasses At Night.

Sorry I haven't posted. Got caught the other day...literally about an hour after writing about how i can still be on. Ha. The Irony.
Eating Wise: Terrible.
Luckly i found some of my mom's old Slim Fast bars. I'm super happy, i found like 20, seriously.
But, go figure, my mom bought the wrong bread. Instead of buying more 40 cal., she bought like 80 cal. I can't eat that for breakfast. I'll ask her about it, but lately she's been asking me what I've been eating all the time. It's really pissing me off. I have to lie and say i ate a sandwich all the time, when i've only eaten 1 in like the past 2 months. Yeah. I don't like lieing. I feel bad. She should stop asking.

I'm not sure when I'll post again. I'm goona stop eating like a faty. My tummy's coming back. I hate it. It will be gone in a few days. It will be gone when school starts again (Mon.)

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I know a lot of people follow on here and NEVER comment.

    I'm not one of those people and will try to be as supportive as possible.

    Feel free to follow and comment on mine too!

    I'd love to have a buddy to help keep me motivated
    But anyways, Here is my opinion.

    I'd leave plates sitting around or walk out the door with food then throw it away. That way she can't complain. Or run off to your room with food and hide it and throw it away at a later time.

    Hope this helps!

    xoxo B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be strong beautiful girl, you will get there. I think we're are just having pre-spring nerves, so we're not being as good. It's all the damn bikinis in stores. I also hate it when mom buys the wrong kind of food. 40cals may not make a difference to my sibling, but it does to me! Sending you skinnies xo

    ReplyDelete