LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Nothing Seems To Be, Nothing Tastes As Sweet, As What I Can't Have.

OMGOSH! I was giving the Versatile Blogger Award by PollyAnna! Thanks you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much! If anyone hasn't read her blog...READ IT! Haha, it's amazing. Seriously. :)
Ok, 7 things about me:
1. I'm an obsessor. What i mean by that is i find something, lets say...jello (haha) and i eat it basically nonstop for a week. Then I'm done with it. Occationally i'll have one, but not every day. I do this most often (every week) with a song. Right now it's Beautiful Collition by David Crowder Band (B version). I've had it on repeat for almost an hour, and I'll continue to untill i can't stand it (most likely a week or two) then I'll wait another week and then listen to it from time to time. Yeah, pretty interesting :)
2. I'm the girl that is always smiling. I also always have a little side comment. I'm the one that is "bubbly" and "always laughing and jumping" yeah, WTC? Jumping? I like to jump :)
3. I'm way into sports. Why? I'm a natural. No, I'm not being cocky, but i really am. I don't have to try to spike the ball, i just can. I don't have to try to do the jump shot, my body just jumps. I don't have to try to sprint, i just do. This may seem great, but it really isn't. People expect everything to come naturally to me...like school.
4. I want to learn about people. Weird? Probably. I really like the thought of konwing what someone else is thinking, why their thinking it, if they'll act on it. I want to know how other people feel. I want to know what other people dream. I think I'll have something to do with phycology when I'm older.
5. I HATE the color purple. Why? I have no idea. Really. I was obsessed with it when i was little (back to the obsessing) and now i just can't stand it. I hate the color, but i also hate the word. Purple. Ugh, it make's me feel slimy.
6. I wasn't always weird about my weight. I actually used to like how i looked. Then one summer S and I became friends. I was short, I gained almost 15 pounds, and i got chubby. I got really messed up. I was honestly suisidal at the age of 9. I don't think i really understood it tho. I made myself wait untill after my brother's wedding, and by that time (11?) I didn't want to. I still didn't like myself, but i was happier. Healthier. And I'm not suisidal any more. I barely even remember that time. Thank God :)
7. I'm confused. I don't know so many things, and i hate it. I don't know who i am am or who I'll be, and i just can't stand it. I know many people are, but that isn't very reasurring. I wish i knew who I really was.

Ok, now (finally!) 10 (haha) people to nominate:
1...::Silhouette Dreams::..
2.
3.
4.
5.Ellen
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Yes, I know many of you have already recived this award, but i'm too lazy to try to figure out exactly which ones. Either way, I love your blogs.

Ok, now I am extremely tired...haha. I'll post tonight. Maybe?

1 comment:

  1. Heyy, new follower here :)
    I feel the same about 1, 4, and 6! I obsess over colours and styles and things though.
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete