LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Don't Give Up On Me, Baby.

Dinner:
1/2 BBQ sandwich (75)
1 corn on the cob (100)

Snack:
1 oatmeal (130)

Total: 305

305+270= 575

Not very good, i know, but i needed the oatmeal. I felt like binging. I can't do that.

I decided i will go to the indoor track meet soon, which means practice. I'll offically have 4 days of really hard work (300-400 cals burned) I'm already nervious. I think that's what triggered the almost binge.

My brother's sellin' these chocolate peanut butter bear things out of a catologe for school. I really wanna buy a box of them, but i know I won't eat them untill i feel like binging. Then I will. Then I'll purge, because i'm mad at myself. I know how, but I'm already scared. Maybe this will be the motivation to not binge. Who knows?

4 comments:

  1. Np darling!! We're here for you!

    Proud of you on your decision - now you just take that ambition and run with it! (okaaay, i couldn't help myself...:)

    Do you need to buy a whole box? What if you just bought enough to bring to school and share with your friends? That way, you support your bro's sales, you get to not eat (much :) and also be generous to your friends, and your friends get candy and feel grateful to you! It's kind of like a win-win-win. If it's possible?

    Anyways, 575 is a pretty good number! Stay strong girl!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. 575 isn't too bad. It's better than the 2500 something calories most people eat in a day! And kudos to you for not bingeing!

    Stay Lovely :)
    Xx. Lillie

    ReplyDelete
  3. 575=not so bad. And you still feel the guilt of the binge so tomorrow may be even better! I'm also with pollyanna on the candy! Sending you skinnies darling girl xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't give up, stay focus. I know it's not easy because It happens to me but you are a champ, u didn't binge, i did yesterday and believe me the feeling ain't good.

    ReplyDelete