LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

She'll Paint A Secret.

Dinner:
2 fish sticks (120)
1 peice of whole wheat bread (80)
Total: 200

200+440= 640

Stupid fish sticks! Haha, oh well. I can live with two of them. I was fearing that I'd have to eat like 7 or something like that...but we didn't eat together...and so i just went downstairs and ate. Yes, i could have thrown out the fish sticks, and i did think of that. But, i can live with that. I mean, fish? I know it's processed and has a bunch of junk added to it, but i'll need it...tomorrow. Haha, bull, i know. But I'm not too worried about that. I'm goona have a jello before bed (tho i want an oatmeal really bad). I would have the oatmeal but remember how i had one last night? Well my dad was like, "Why are you eating that? You ate dinner!" News flash, oatmeal helps burn fat. Just sayin'. Oh, and it's yummy. And it's flippin' oatmeal, not a chocolate bar. Whatever.

I'm super nervous about tomorrow. Man, it's going to be hard. Just realized that i'll only have tomorrow this week of Track because on Fri. pep band is skippin' school and going to perform somewhere. Yay. Haha, i am soooo sick of school. Oh right, math test tomorrow. I've been doing better. Turns out: I had a wrong formula. Not that that made me get everything wrong, but it sure didn't help.

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Math tests! Just take a huge deep breath beforehand. It must help, coz I'm still standing after all my midterms this week!

    Haha, ooooh my, if only your dad really knew, right? It kind of makes me laugh inside when my mom does that to me.

    Oh yes - fish sticks are DELISH, and if you've managed to keep the cals down to 650ish INCLUDING fish sticks, I'd say that's pretty darn good. :)

    Good luck tomorrow on your test! Skinny thoughts! <3

    ReplyDelete