LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's Not Just A Story...It's Real Life.

Ok...let me just add this up real quick.

Intake:
1 salsa salad [lettuce(10) salsa (10)] (20)
1 small apple (77)

Total:97.

134+97= 231.

Wooohooo! Haha, i was worried after that apple...again. What can I say, I was hungry! Haha, I'm ok now...i think tomorrow I'll give myself 400, because i have track. Today was great because other than my eating habits, i drank sooo much water. I usually only drink a cup or two...but i drank like 9. It's fantastic for me. I wish every day could be like today.

3 comments:

  1. good job on today! youre doing great. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow well done, you're doing great!
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're amazing :)
    Keep at it lovely.

    Xx. Lillie

    ReplyDelete