LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Maybe It's Just Me.

Ok, my family is all out, and i figured i can get on if they don't know. Haha, little not-so-innocent me :)

Intake:
2 peices of toast(80)
Some jam (20ish)
1 cup skim milk (90)
Mushrooms (30)
1 diet coke (0)
Total: 220.

I missed breakfast because i overslept untill like 12:30, so that's why i'm writing my intate differently. I kind of like it like this :).
I feel like i binged, but i totally didn't. And my body's super sore from yesterday. I think I'm going to go on a jog/walk. I'm goona do the long loop (3-3.5 miles) I'm not exactly sure. I defiently would, but i have no iPod or MP3 (taken away) because of my grades. Ugh. I have so much to improve on my life its frusterating me. I honestly wasn't going to go out to jog/walk, but i'm going to now. Why? I just read on this blog (forgot name) that this girl did 5 mil. yesterday. I can do 3ish then today. Haha, i'm soo competative, thank God! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment